Monday, September 29

If this isn't satire, it should be

Yglesias posts:

Rachel Maddow’s show turns out to be quite the success for MSNBC.

I wonder how an Obama White House will deal with MSNBC’s flirtations with establishing itself as the progressive-friendly cable network. An incumbent administration has a lot of ability to reward particular reporters, hosts, and networks with access, scoops, and choice interviews. In principles, a White House inclined to think and act strategically about the media could do a lot to push MSNBC to transform in that direction while simultaneously bolstering the news credibility of Maddow and Keith Olbermann.

My comment:
Eeek, I wanted to vomit. The last thing we need is another Fox.

I almost went off about Matt’s being ideologically aligned with this idea not making such a thing justified.

Then I realized that whole last paragraph could be very low-key satire.

I honestly cannot tell. Congratulations, you magnificent bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive