Wednesday, May 13

The fearmongering will continue, ctd.

From Newt Gingrich's reading list:
One Second After, by William R. Forstchen:

"A gripping account of the first year after an electromagnetic pulse attack has eliminated all electricity in America."

The Silent Man, by Alex Berenson:

"This is a gripping and frightening story of an Islamist terrorist group developing a small nuclear weapon to be used in Washington during the State of the Union to wipe out the entire elected American government."
Why not Tom Clancy's The Sum of All Fears, too? It's in the title!

I enjoy thrillers as much as the next guy, but I don't base my politics off them.

2 comments:

  1. What does a reading list have to do with "fearmongering"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone would wonder that. I can't prove that it's related to his political fare, but it sure looks that way.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive