Police Allegedly Destroyed $37,000 of Legal Hemp. Georgia's Supreme Court
Just Upended 60 Years of Precedent.
-
The ruling has major implications for property owners when the government
ruins their possessions in the exercise of "police power."
2 hours ago



I love the idea of looking at the Dutch system, which appears to be working, and copying from it. One potential confound is that alternative explanations of why Dutch customers are satisfied might well exist--perhaps they are more culturally and economically homogeneous; it'd be nice to see a graph from this chap.
ReplyDeleteBut more to the point, I though this Kain fellow was weak in his follow up replies--I just don't trust him. Check out the discussion that he has with a blogger who brings up some pointed (perhaps too pointed) criticisms. Kain just gets defensive and accusatory rather than coming back with data -- makes it sound to me like his position is based more in ideology than in data.
Nah, Kain and all the gentlemen are good guys, that spat was atypical.
ReplyDelete