Wednesday, December 10

Bravo, Steele

Via Sanders:
“They have been beating me upside the head with it and let me give it to you straight on: Wake up people. I mean what are you going to do? Are you going to kick these folks out of the party? I have watched this party self disintegrate for the last four or five years. I’ve watched this party isolate itself from itself.”

“This may be a unique opportunity to build a relationship or a bridge between the conservatives and the moderates in our party and so she asked me to serve on her board and I said well this will be good. It’ll be a pro-life conservative voice on a board with a pro-choice leadership that is looking to elect moderates. We have to elect moderates in the party.”
Also, his plan is now up. Click the link in the upper-right of the Scribd to read fullscreen.

The Next Right just posted a straw poll which looks encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive